AEROCUT X PRO
– Sheet Capacity: 4″*
– Paper Size: 8.27″ x 8.27″ to 14.5″ x 47.2″**
– Paper Weight: 120 – 400 gsm. / 6 – 16 pt.*
– Speed: 34 sheets/min.*
– Electrical Requirements: 100 – 120 V, 50/60 Hz.
– Dimensions (D x W x H): 28″ x 46.3″ x 42.3″
– Shipping Weight: 639 lbs.
*based on 2 cuts and 1 crease (8 1/2 x 11) and may vary due to variations in paper and power supply/paper coatings (varnish, UV, laminates, etc.) may limit acceptable paper weight
$ 68,999Find Dealer
The Aerocut X Pro is an all in one, user friendly machine for slitting, creasing, cutting and perforating. It features a 10” color touch screen with a flexible arm that greatly improves visibility and operability, while delivering the highest processing speed ever in the Aerocut series. The renewed user interface is even more intuitive, and helps automate the digital print finishing environment. The X Pro is an ideal solution for any digitally printed applications, such as business cards, post cards, invitations, greeting cards, leaflets, tickets and more.
Most paper printed on today’s digital printers can easily be finished on the Aerocut X Pro. The expandable feed tray can accommodate paper up to 29.5” in length (program can accept up to 63”) which allows users to create new aspects of applications. The patented Tri-suction Feeding Mechanism does not require complicated double feed adjustments. Just set paper, select the volume of air, and the paper will be fed consistently. It also helps to prevent the machine from stopping due to double feed or paper jams. The ultrasonic sensor precisely checks for double feeds, even if the machine is fed black or colored paper.
The cutting unit is equipped with an ionizer to reduce static electricity. This prevents paper strips from remaining on the blade, or causing paper jams or damage to the blade. The Aerocut X Pro features both a cross and jump perforation unit. With the jump perf unit, it can perforate at any position using the jump function along the feeding direction. It adds creative value to printed items, such as tickets and flyers with coupons. The newly developed crease mode accelerates processing speed. The maximum production speed reaches 4,080 sheets per hour (with one crease on 8.5”x11” paper), which results in both high quality and time savings. Creasing pressure can be adjusted in 5 levels instantly by shifting the lever.
The new ejection pause function allows the first card to be paused at the machine’s eject port. This feature helps an operator to place the card guide plates exactly where they should be according to the card width. The stacker wire prevents cards from flipping over when ejected. It ensures perfect stacking of business and postcards. The conveyor stacker aligns ejected cards from the Aerocut X Pro onto the belt which helps an operator to sort and collect the output easily, especially in high volume operations.
Aerocut X Pro can read barcodes printed on the leading edge of prints. Its check function alerts the operator when it detects a mismatch between the print and machine settings. The change function automatically adjusts the machine settings according to the barcode scanned and the job recalled. These functions can be switched according to the occasion. The X Pro comes with a one year license of Lytrod’s Intellicut Software. Intellicut is a groundbreaking approach to efficiently operate and manage your slitter/cutter/creaser document workflow through streamlined LAN connection. Easily impose artwork or variable data to create PDF layouts with job barcodes and cut marks for the AeroCut. Intellicut now comes with the Intellicut Controller™, a Remote PC Controller that allows direct LAN connection to the AeroCut System User Interface so you can update AeroCut settings from your PC. The Aerocut X Pro has detachable rollers, not only making cleaning easy, but it gives better access to components in case of a paper jam. Similarly, each perforation and creasing unit can be removed too.
• 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables
• We do our best to get your products to you as quickly as possible
• The items ship directly from our warehouse and generally arrive within 5 to 10 business days
• In the event that any or all of your items require extra processing time, you will be notified via the contact information provided
• Shipping weight: 639 lbs.
• Ships via freight truck (large truck dock-to-dock or liftgate-to-ground delivery). White-Glove Service optional (White Glove Service is delivery, assembly, plus debris removal)
• The X Pro comes with a one year license of Lytrod’s Intellicut Software. Intellicut is a groundbreaking approach to efficiently operate and manage your slitter/cutter/creaser document workflow through streamlined LAN connection. Easily impose artwork or variable data to create PDF layouts with job barcodes and cut marks for the AeroCut. Intellicut now comes with the Intellicut Controller™, a Remote PC Controller that allows direct LAN connection to the AeroCut System User Interface so you can update AeroCut settings from your PC.